Thursday 3 June 2010

The One with Yet More Phone Calls

I've had two more! Another survey I'm too old for

VOTL: Are you aged between 18 and 35?

Me: No

VOTL: I'm sorry our parameters are very tight (you wanna buy a bigger size then) so you don't qualify.

And a debt company who insisted that this address is listed as having unsecured loans

VOTL: Hello my name is Paul

It so wasn't Paul. If he was called Paul from birth, well lets put it this way his accent wasn't sending me Paul vibes.

Me: (giggling) Hello Paul.

Paul: (yeah right) I have it listed here that this address has unsecured loans would you like help with your debt?

Me: 1, that's not correct and 2, I don't have any debt

Pause

Paul: You don't have any debt?

Me: Apart from our mortgage, no.

Paul: No unsecured loans?

Me: No loans of any type.

Paul: Credit cards?

Me: All cleared and cut up.

Paul: Overdrafts?

Me: I'll stop you there Paul. I'm not the person you're looking for. We cleared our debts ready for when our new baby arrived. I'm on maternity leave. I have no debt. I have no money either but I have no debt. I don't owe anyone a penny and I don't have a penny.

Another pause

Paul: You have no personal debt?

Me: None. No one in this house does.

Paul: Who lives in your house?

Me: Well not that it's any of your business but seeing as we've been on this call quite a while I feel I know you now Paul so there's myself, my husband, our 3 month old son and Oscar.

Paul: Maybe Oscar has an unsecured loan?

Me: I doubt that very much. He's a cat!

Click. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Bye, bye Paul.

I enjoyed that!









No comments:

Post a Comment